We’re Here for You. Anytime.
Feel free to call or email our Customer Experience Team whenever you need assistance. You can also check out our FAQs below for answers to some of our most commonly asked questions. Our Customer Experience hours are 5 a.m. - 5 p.m. PT.
If you are a commercial furniture dealer, please contact your local SitOnIt Seating/IDEON representative to learn how to become an authorized dealer. At this time, IDEON does not sell direct to the general public.
Please click here to find your local sales representative.
At this time, online purchasing is not available.
The freight program is designed to be delivered freight prepaid to the designated consignee, based upon a minimum of three or more items. If the shipment does not meet the minimum unit requirement, a surcharge of $95 net per shipment will be assessed. Multiple orders for IDEON products may be combined to meet the three-piece minimum requirement, as long as all items are shipping on the same day to the same delivery location. Due to different carriers and shipping methods, IDEON cannot be combined with SitOnIt Seating products to meet the three-piece requirement.
Large orders may require additional lead time:
• Aviera: 50+ seat positions
• Arioso, Composium and Visit Modular: 25+ seat positions
Textile samples are available on our website. Samples are available for authorized dealers only.
Fabrics outside of our carded program require pre-approval for each specific chair model. IDEON can grade in most fabrics and we accept Customer Owned Material (COM), as long as the fabrics are pre-tested and approved. Textile samples are required for testing. Test results are available using the Textile Compatibility Tool within 48 hours of receiving fabric samples. Please contact Customer Experience for fabric test instructions at (877)-994-3366 or email email@example.com.
The multi-upholstery option allows one fabric to be selected for the back and a different fabric for the seat. A standard upcharge applies to all multi-upholstery orders. Different fabrics and grades may be combined because back, seat, arm and valance are separately priced. Add the single multi-upholstery upcharge to the cost of the components. For example: upcharge + any grade price for the seat + any grade price for the back + any grade price for the arm.
Send COM to:
6280 Artesia Blvd
Buena Park, CA 90620
Attn: COM Dept / (include chair order number or chair P.O. number here)
Please send the fabric with the completed COM/COL Instructions form to the address above. If you have additional questions, please check our Materials Experience COM page with yardage calculator tool or contact our Customer Experience Team at (877) 994-3366.
Please submit your order either by fax to (714) 995-4855 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, in order for your purchase order to be processed it must be submitted on your company's form or letterhead.
Within 24 hours of placing an order, you will receive a confirmation email acknowledging your order. It will specify
• If your order is good to go, you will receive an attached acknowledgment PDF confirming ship date
• If your order is on hold, you will need to contact our Customer Experience Team to resolve the issue. Your ship date will be TBD and details of the hold should be available on the attached acknowledgment PDF.
In order to assign a ship date to you order, we’ll need to be in contact with you - either because we need some additional information from you or because we’ll need to confirm some specifics regarding the details of your order. Details should be available on your order acknowledgment.
Graded hold is a term used for fabrics that are not part of an active carded program (for example: retired, graded-in such as Arc-Com). The hold is released once we receive confirmation availability from the supplier.
Do not be alarmed. Typically, this is a message for our credit department to check if any action is required from their department. Most credit review holds are released within 24 hours.
You may contact your credit representative. Representatives are listed by region.
• SOUTHEAST REGION: Alicia Bustamante: email@example.com (714) 995-4800 x639
• CENTRAL REGION: Elizabeth Wilson: firstname.lastname@example.org (714) 995-4800 x356
• WESTERN REGION: Trina Dunn: email@example.com (714) 995-4800 x420
• NORTHEAST REGION: Mariela Holguin: firstname.lastname@example.org (714) 995-4800 x351
• Manager: Adrienne Renteria: email@example.com (714) 995-4800 x349
Payments can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There may be parts that are on backorder, preventing us from assigning a ship date. Please contact our Customer Experience Team at (877) 994-3366 if you’d like to go over alternate options.
Changing of customer orders previously acknowledged must be requested in writing and are subject to approval. Requests for changes are not deemed accepted until acknowledged. In the event a revision is accepted, change fees may apply.
• Orders that have entered any stage of production cannot be canceled. Request for cancellations are not accepted until acknowledged. In the event a cancellation is accepted, cancellation charges may be imposed for the entire amount of the order.
• Authorization for return must be requested from and approved by Customer Experience prior to the return of the merchandise. Returns may be subject to a restocking charge equivalent to 40% of the net order plus freight. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted
• Freight terms apply to the continental U.S. only. This excludes Alaska and Hawaii. All standard transportation services and freight costs are included in the price of our products. We ship Freight Prepaid and Allowed, FOB and Origin.
• Shipments outside the contiguous U.S. are shipped to the point of embarkation free of charge, if the shipment meets the minimum requirement. All subsequent freight charges will be at the customer’s expense, shipped collect. Because of the fluctuation of fuel prices, we reserve the right to impose fuel surcharges for any shipment
• Standard shipments are made via common carrier, unless otherwise specified
• Special routing requests made by the customer or the consignee may result in additional charges
• Standard deliveries are dock-to-dock and are scheduled to occur Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., based on our published transit times. We will not be held responsible for issues or costs arising from carrier transit delays, missed delivery appointments, etc. We reserve the right to charge for non-standard customer delivery requirements that may include order deliveries, inside deliveries, etc.
For information concerning these charges contact Customer Experience
Expedited service specifying date of delivery is available at an additional cost. We will work to arrange a delivery timetable with the carrier. Contact Customer Experience for more information. Shipments are not guaranteed.
We are not responsible for product damage occurring in transit or during storage. Before accepting a shipment from the carrier, carefully review the packing list and inspect the quantity and condition of the items. Promptly document all visible damage on the Bill of Lading and request a carrier inspection of the product. In the event of damage, accept the order and contact Customer Experience for issue resolution. Concealed damage must be reported in writing within 15 days of accepting delivery. We will take all reasonable steps to assist customers in resolving claims for loss or damage.
Customers with Will Call orders will be notified once orders are ready to be picked up. Customers will have three business days from notification to pick up the order. If the order is not picked up within this time frame, storage charges will start at a rate of $30 per business day until the order has been claimed.
Exemplis LLC, SitOnIt Seating and IDEON (hereafter referred to as The Company), warrants to the original end user that this product will be free from defects in its material and workmanship when used in a single shift (standard 8-hour day, 5 days per week) for the following warranty periods:
• Lifetime Warranty Coverage - All SitOnIt Seating products, except where noted below
• 12-Year Warranty Coverage - Amplify, Torsa, Wit and Novo used in multi-shift (24/7) applications
• 10-Year Warranty Coverage - Non-Stop Heavy Duty and chairs purchased with a Heavy Duty (“HD”) option used in multi-shift (24/7) applications. All IDEON seating and tables
• 5-Year Warranty Coverage - Fabric, foam, knit back, mesh and plastic. Power modules and electrical components
• 2-Year Warranty Coverage - Fabric and foam cushioning for Non-Stop Heavy Duty, Freelance Heavy Duty and chairs purchased with an HD option
The Company does not warrant the following:
• COM/COL textiles
• Product abuse or misuse
• Failure resulting from normal wear and tear
• User modification of or attachments to the product
• Products or parts not used, maintained or installed in accordance with the Company’s installation, maintenance and/or applicable guidelines
• Products that are exposed to extreme environmental conditions and/or have been subject to improper storage
• Floor samples or display models
• Products purchased “as is” and/or secondhand
• Products sold by unauthorized dealers
• Creasing and/or gathering of textiles during upholstery application process
• Minor irregularities of color, surface, grain and texture
• Minor variations of color in textiles
• Variations of texture and natural markings such as neck wrinkles, scratches, backbone marks and stretch marks in leather
• Color matching of textiles exactly to samples, swatches or prior purchases
APPLICABLE PROVISIONS TO ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The Company will repair or replace with a comparable product, at its option, without charge to the original purchaser, only defective products or parts found defective during the Warranty Period. If requested by the Company, the original purchaser must return the part or product with freight or other shipping charges prepaid. This warranty shall be effective for the applicable time period beginning from date of purchase as shown on original purchaser’s original receipt or other proof of purchase. For products purchased on or after August 1, 2012, the Company shall pay for all labor costs pre-approved by the Company. The payment of such pre-approved labor costs will be in the form of a credit to an active Company account. There are no other warranties, expressed or implied, other than those specifically described, including, without limitations, any implied warranty or merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose. The Company will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state. The Company will advise you of the procedure to follow when making warranty claims. Call the Company at the number below to explain the defect. Give your name, address and telephone number. Please be prepared with the model number and sales order number found under the seat of the chair.
• If you are the End-user: parts can be purchased from any authorized SitOnIt Seating or IDEON dealer.
• If you are a Dealer: parts can be purchased by first contacting Customer Experience to verify the requested part is field replaceable. They can also provide list pricing for the approved part. Then a purchase order can be submitted with reference to the original order number to email@example.com.
• If you are an End-user – Your primary contact would be the authorized dealer you purchased the chair from. Please provide them with your order number information from the manufacturing sticker underneath the chair.
• If you are a Dealer – Please obtain the original order information from you customer. Submission can be done via our Dealer Portal or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact us at (877) 994-3366 for details.
We got you covered. Our Stain-to-Match program is designed to match your distinctive wood stain finish on our wood surfaces.
First-time custom stains must be approved before acceptance of an order. A one-time net fee applies if stains are not in our library. Thereafter, a Stain-to-Match upcharge is applied to each chair. The upcharge is waived if 50 or more units are ordered:
• Stain not in our library: $275
• Stain-to-match upcharge: $70
Since all new stains must be approved before they can be applied to seating or tables, please allow extra time for your order. Custom finishes generally require two weeks to create a matched sample and then we will need the signed Approval Form before we can accept your order, schedule it for production and acknowledge a ship date. We reserve the right to decline the opportunity to match a finish color.
1. Send a 3” x 4” or 4” x 6” sample of the stain, along with the model numbers and options to which the finish will be applied to:
Customer Experience Custom Finish Program
6415 Katella Avenue Cypress, CA 90630
Include dealer name, contact and project reference.
2. Once approved, we will send a finish sample to you along with any caveats that may apply. We will keep an identical sample in our files for future orders. Custom finishes generally require two weeks to create a matched sample.
3. Carefully review the sample. Note the STAIN ID# (example: SM#070214-1); this will be needed for your order. Return the signed approval form to Customer Experience along with your order. We need your approval before we can accept the order, schedule it for production or acknowledge a ship date.
4. IDEON orders using our stain-to-match program will have a lead time of 15 days.
When ordering, enter the approved STAIN ID# in the Material section of the Final Price Calculation worksheet or on your purchase order.
Custom Finish Terms & Conditions:
Wood is inherently beautiful because of natural variations in color, grain and texture. There may be minor differences from one chair to the next, even though they are finished at the same time. We cannot guarantee exact matches of grain or natural wood color.
With routine care and maintenance, your new IDEON chair should provide years of comfortable and trouble-free seating. Occasional light cleaning is all that is necessary. Chairs are made from a variety of materials including plastic, metal, wood, laminate and fabric. Each material has specific cleaning requirements. Follow the general guidelines below for best results and preservation of the warranty.
• Regularly clean chair fabric by vacuuming or light brushing
• Always check code before deciding which cleaning products to use
• Test cleaning product in an inconspicuous area first to guard against color bleeding or fabric shrinkage
• Follow all directions and advice of cleaning agent manufacturer
“Plastic” is commonly used to describe a multitude of chair components, from polyurethane shells and hard nylon glides and casters to soft, malleable arm pads and flexible and durable ballistic nylon upholstery.
Ordinary soiling acquired through normal use can be cleaned with a damp, soft cloth or sponge and a nonabrasive surface cleaner. If a scrub brush is needed, make sure it has a soft bristle to prevent scratching. Successive cleaning may be required using a soft brush and 70% isopropyl alcohol.
METAL AND LAMINATES
For normal cleaning, use a damp cloth or wet cheesecloth with a mild, nonabrasive detergent solution. After cleaning, use a damp, clean cloth with water to rinse the surface removing soap residue and then wipe with a clean dry cloth. Avoid harsh chemical or abrasive cleaning compounds.
WOOD & VENEER
For optimum wood and veneer care, dust regularly with a slightly damp, soft, lint-free cloth then wipe with a soft, dry cloth in the direction of the grain.
Use cleaning products that advertise “for wood use.” Avoid harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning compounds. Mild detergents or other solvents such as isopropyl alcohol will degrade the clear coat and sealer over time. For best results use products free of wax and silicones.
IDEON has adopted industry standards for fabric cleanability. Fabrics are marked with a code indicating the appropriate cleaning method. This information is available on the textile cards for the various collections and is available on our website at sitonit.net or ideondesign.com. The code may be printed on a label under seat cushion. Use the following cleaning codes as a guide for spot removal and overall cleaning.
D: Dry Clean only
L: Clean with warm water and mild soap
S: Only pure, water-free solvents may be used
W: Water-based cleaning agents or foam may be used. (Caution: Use of water-based or detergent-based solvents may cause spotting, shrinking and/or permanent water stains. Solvent cleaning agents will not remove water stains)
WS: Clean with water-based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water-free solvents (Energine, Carbona, Renuzit or other similar products). Vacuuming orlight brushing is recommended to prevent dust or soil build up.
X: Vacuum only. Clean these fabrics by vacuuming or light brushing to prevent accumulation of dust and grime. Weekly vacuuming is recommended.
Access to the IDEON Dealer Portal is limited to employees of registered dealers. If you are eligible for access to the Dealer Portal, please click here:
1. Click Create New Account
2. Complete the required fields
3. Submit request for access
4. Once approved, you will receive email instructions to login to the Dealer Portal
• You can check orders, track shipments and process warranty claims
• Easily attach photos and other supporting documents
• Access from any internet connection on any device
• Easily find printable order acknowledgement
• 24/7 status visibility
• Track shipments
• Faster processing time for warranty claims than email or fax
• Submit multiple claims at once
• See all claim history
• Subscribe to receive order status notifications throughout the entire process
Visit the Dealer Portal
Thank You For Your Message
We will get back to you within 48 hours.