Exemplis d.b.a. SitOnIt Seating and IDEON (the “Company”), warrants to the original end user that this product will be free from defects in its material and workmanship when used in a single shift (standard 8-hour day, 5 days per week) for the following warranty periods:
Lifetime Warranty Coverage:
- All SitOnIt Seating products, except where noted below.
12-Year Warranty Coverage:
- Amplify, Torsa and Wit used in multi-shift (24/7) applications.
10-Year Warranty Coverage:
- Non-Stop Heavy Duty and chairs purchased with a Heavy Duty (“HD”) option used in multi-shift (24/7) applications.
- All IDEON seating and tables.
5-Year Warranty Coverage:
- Census and Swirl.
- Fabric, foam, knit back, mesh and plastic.
2-Year Warranty Coverage:
- Fabric and foam cushioning for Non-Stop Heavy Duty, Freelance Heavy Duty and chairs purchased with an HD option.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT
- COM/COL textiles
- Product abuse or misuse
- Failure resulting from normal wear and tear
- User modification of or attachments to the product
- Products or parts not used, maintained or installed in accordance with the Company’s installation, maintenance and/or applicable guidelines
- Products that are exposed to extreme environmental conditions and/or have been subject to improper storage
- Floor samples or display models
- Products purchased “as is” and/or secondhand
- Products sold by unauthorized dealers
- Creasing and/or gathering of textiles during upholstery application process
- Minor irregularities of color, surface, grain and texture
- Minor variations of color in textiles
- Variations of texture and natural markings such as neck wrinkles, scratches, backbone marks and stretch marks in leather
- Color matching of textiles exactly to samples, swatches or prior purchases
APPLICABLE PROVISIONS TO ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The Company will repair or replace with a comparable product, at its option, without charge to the original purchaser, only defective products or parts found defective during the Warranty Period. If requested by the Company, the original purchaser must return the part or product with freight or other shipping charges prepaid.
This warranty shall be effective for the applicable time period beginning from date of purchase as shown on original purchaser’s original receipt or other proof of purchase.
For products purchased on or after August 1, 2012, the Company shall pay for all labor costs pre-approved by the Company. The payment of such pre-approved labor costs will be in the form of a credit to an active Company account.
There are no other warranties, expressed or implied, other than those specifically described, including, without limitations, any implied warranty or merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose. The Company will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
The Company will advise you of the procedure to follow when making warranty claims. Call the Company at the number below to explain the defect. Give your name, address, and telephone number. Please be prepared with the model number and sales order number found under the seat of the chair.
IDEON: (877) 994-3366