- Aviera Wood Brochure (5.8 MB)
- Aviera Price List (3.5 MB)
- Aviera Users Manual (3.2 MB)
- IDEON Quote Builder (2.9 MB)
- Environmental Data Sheets (101.5 KB)
- Healthcare Solutions Brochure (2.1 MB)
- Project Spotlight: Bullhook Health Center (582.2 KB)
- Project Spotlight: Jefferson City Medical (1.6 MB)
- Aviera AutoCad 2D Files (909.9 KB)
- Aviera AutoCad 3D Files (12.4 MB)
- Aviera Wood Revit Files (4.6 MB)
Aviera Wood 21-inch guest chair, Momentum Trove Root, upholstered arm inserts, clear maple finish
High traffic. Low stress.
The stylish Aviera collection includes versatile guest and bariatric seating. Maple or beech wood framed arm chairs can be linked to tables and seats and can be specified in 21", 24", 30" and 44" widths.
- Clean-out space
- Silver ion anti-microbial wood finishes
- Steel frame construction with metal-to-metal connection
- Wall-saver design
- Mezzanine occasional and cube tables complement Aviera linking tables
- Field replaceable parts
- 4 seat sizes include 30" and 44" bariatric chairs
- Arm design provides support for easy ingress and egress
- 350 lb. weight capacity; bariatric model 750 lbs. weight capacity
Wood Frame Finishes
Available in maple or beech wood.
4 custom wood finishes and a stain-to-match program are available.
Available as open or upholstered arm styles.