- Aviera Metal Brochure (3.9 MB)
- Aviera Price List (3.5 MB)
- Aviera Users Manual (3.2 MB)
- IDEON Quote Builder (2.9 MB)
- Environmental Data Sheets (136.5 KB)
- Feature Spotlight: Aviera Metal (640.8 KB)
- Healthcare Solutions Brochure (2.1 MB)
- Aviera AutoCad 2D Files (909.9 KB)
- Aviera AutoCad 3D Files (12.4 MB)
- Aviera Metal Revit Files (18.2 MB)
Aviera Metal 21-inch guest chair, Momentum Free Evening, polyurethane arm caps, silver metallic finish
High traffic. Low stress.
The stylish Aviera collection includes versatile guest and bariatric seating. Aluminum metal arm chairs can be linked to tables and seats and can be specified in 21", 24", 30" and 44" widths.
- Clean-out space
- Steel frame construction with metal-to-metal connection
- Wall-saver design
- Mezzanine occasional and cube tables complement Aviera linking tables
- Field replaceable parts
- 4 seat sizes include 30" and 44" bariatric chairs
- Arm design provides support for easy ingress and egress
- 350 lb. weight capacity; bariatric model 750 lbs. weight capacity
Metal Frame Finishes
Available in graphite, silver metallic or taupe metal aluminum frame.
Available in polyurethane, 4 wood finishes and a stain-to-match wood finish.
- Steel frame construction with metal-to-metal connection.
- No visible welds from the outside.
- Safe Arm Design - No sharp edges or tight corners to scratch hands or pinch fingers.
- Replaceable Parts - The seat, back, arm, upholstered arm inserts and polyurethane arm caps (wood frame only) are field replaceable to reduce maintenance time and keep chairs in service.
Benefits of Aluminum:
- Lightweight - Aviera's aluminumb design is lighter in weight than similar designs using steel tubing.
- Aluminum Rustproof - Aviera is protected by its own natural oxide film so if scratched, rust will not form on the exposed metal.
- Non-sparking - Aluminum does not conduct static electricity making Aviera Metal a great choice for carpeted areas.