- Composium Curve Brochure (1.2 MB)
- Composium Price List (905.4 KB)
- IDEON Quote Builder (2.9 MB)
- Environmental Data Sheets (95.7 KB)
- Collaboration Solutions Brochure (5.8 MB)
- Healthcare Solutions Brochure (2.1 MB)
- Project Spotlight: Common Thread (620.7 KB)
- Composium AutoCad 2D Files (177.5 KB)
- Composium AutoCad 3D Files (3.6 MB)
- Composium Revit Files (6.6 MB)
Composium Curve club chair, Maharam Rove Pimento, round back, arched valance, wood tapered cylinder feet; Mezzanine occasional half oval table, medium cherry finish
A Canvas for Creating
Transitional styling that blends well with collaboration areas and group housing defines Composium Curve. Durable steel rail construction allows Composium Curve to withstand heavy usage in tough environments, while maintaining comfort and style in industrial, formal higher education, or assisted living settings.
Composium Curve is part of a broad and versatile lobby and lounge collection with sharp, flair, round and bench models.
- Club, settee and sofa sizes
- PatternMatch™ expertise and multiple upholstery option
- Durable steel rail construction
- 3 back types — square, round and scalloped
- 4 valance styles — full, integrated, 3/4 and arched
- 13 foot styles including casters, metal pole and wood
- Optional clean-out space
- Sustainable manufacturing and Take Back Program
- 300 lbs. per seat weight capacity
- 10-Year Warranty
- 1000’s of textiles ship in 10 days
13 foot styles:
The unique IDEON steel rail system creates a robust, durable understructure that withstands even the toughest environments. Each component is locked in place using multiple 5/16th grade 5 hex bolts through the rails. Arms are anchored by a high performance molded joint system providing lasting durability and stability.
Extra strength monofilament webbing creates excellent resilience, while high density foam provides comfort and rebound in a low-profile cushion.