- Club, settee and sofa sizes
- PatternMatch™ expertise and multiple upholstery option
- Durable steel rail construction
- 3 back types — square, round and scalloped
- 4 valance styles — full, integrated, 3/4 and arched
- 13 foot styles including casters, metal pole and wood
- Optional clean-out space
- Optional wood arm cap and cushion
- Sustainable manufacturing and Take Back Program
- 300 lbs. per seat weight capacity
- 10-Year Warranty
- 1,000’s of textiles ship in 10 days
- Optional power module available.
Now With Power!
Composium Flair brings contemporary elegance via its retro flair arm style. Perfect for hospitality, higher education, corporate and intimate lobby environments, Composium Flair blends comfort and unique styling with durable steel rail construction for heavy usage in tough environments.
Composium Flair is part of a broad and versatile soft seating collection with sharp, round, curve, bench and ottoman models.
Composium Flair club chair in Knoll Hourglass Latte textile, scalloped back, full valance, and tapered square legs in amber mahogany finish.
Vomposium Flaire club chairs in SitOnIt Seating/IDEON Collection Element Chalk textile, round back, 3/4 valance, and silver powder coated feet.
- Arm caps
- Clean-out space
- Removable cushion
- Moisture barrier seat and back
- CAL 133
13 foot styles:
The unique IDEON steel rail system creates a robust, durable understructure that withstands even the toughest environments. Each component is locked in place using multiple 5/16th grade 5 hex bolts through the rails. Arms are anchored by a high-performance molded joint system providing lasting durability and stability.
Extra strength monofilament webbing creates excellent resilience, while high-density foam provides comfort and rebound in a low-profile cushion.
- Composium Flair Brochure (1.2 MB)
- Composium Brochure (1.1 MB)
- Composium Price List (1.1 MB)
- Environmental Data Sheets (95.7 KB)
- Collaboration Solutions Brochure (1.9 MB)
- Healthcare Solutions Brochure (4.2 MB)
- Project Spotlight: Common Thread (620.7 KB)
- Composium AutoCad 2D Files (177.5 KB)
- Composium AutoCad 3D Files (3.6 MB)
- Composium Revit Files (6.6 MB)
- Feature Spotlight: Tablet Arm (2.3 MB)