- Club, settee and sofa sizes
- PatternMatch™ expertise and multiple upholstery option
- Durable steel rail construction
- 3 back types — square, round and scalloped
- 4 valance styles — full, integrated, 3/4 and arched
- 13 foot styles including casters, metal pole and wood
- Optional clean-out space
- Optional tablet arm and wood arm cap
- Sustainable manufacturing and Take Back Program
- 300 lbs. per seat weight capacity
- 10-Year Warranty
- 1,000’s of textiles ship in 10 days
- Optional power module available
NOW WITH POWER!
Modern and minimalist, our bestselling lounge line is now even more convenient thanks to our new power modules. Crafted with minimal seams for smoother integration and a cleaner look, they can be installed on the fronts of all our models. Choose from multiple back, arm, valence and foot styles to create a unique configuration for any space—from waiting rooms and breakrooms to collaboration-friendly workspaces.
Composium Sharp club chair in Maharam Rove Rice textile, square back, 3/4 valance, square tapered legs in amber mahogany finish.
Composium Sharp club chair, Momentum Infinity Pewter shell; Momentum Infinity Graphite (seat); Mezzanine Occasional round table, medium cherry finish
13 foot styles:
The unique IDEON steel rail system creates a robust, durable understructure that withstands even the toughest environments. Each component is locked in place using multiple 5/16th grade 5 hex bolts through the rails. Arms are anchored by a high-performance molded joint system providing lasting durability and stability.
Extra strength monofilament webbing creates excellent resilience, while high-density foam provides comfort and rebound in a low-profile cushion.
- Composium Brochure (1.3 MB)
- Composium Price List (800.1 KB)
- IDEON Quote Builder (7.2 MB)
- Environmental Data Sheets (95.7 KB)
- Collaboration Solutions Brochure (1.8 MB)
- Healthcare Solutions Brochure (4.2 MB)
- Project Spotlight: Buerkle Honda (283.1 KB)
- Project Spotlight: Common Thread (620.7 KB)
- Composium AutoCad 2D Files (177.5 KB)
- Composium AutoCad 3D Files (3.6 MB)
- Composium Revit Files (6.6 MB)