- Visit Modular Brochure (3.4 MB)
- Visit Modular Price List (357.2 KB)
- IDEON Quote Builder (2.9 MB)
- Environmental Data Sheets (49.6 KB)
- Education Sell Sheets (1.8 MB)
- Collaboration Solutions Brochure (5.8 MB)
- Project Spotlight: Denver Mental Health Center (757.7 KB)
- Visit Modular AutoCad 2D Files (57.3 KB)
- Visit Modular AutoCad 3D Files (518.1 KB)
- Visit Modular Revit Files (1.5 MB)
Visit Modular club chairs, Maharam, Houndstooth, Peony (back); Architex, Ultraposh, American Beauty (seat); SitOnIt Seating, Pop, Fog; Horizon, Dusk
Shape Up the Space
The Visit Modular collection features flexible modularity and an array of options including ganging brackets for inventive space planning. Handles and tablet arms make Visit perfect for collaborative spaces and pull-up meetings.
- Armless chair and ottoman for modular seating
- Ganging brackets
- 3 arm styles: armless, upholstered or wood
- Tablet arm
- Magazine rack
- Back hook or handle
- 1000+ textiles in 10 days
4 custom wood finishes and a stain-to-match program are available.
12 foot styles:
The Visit Modular frame is comprised of a rugged hardwood plywood construction. IDEON creates the frame using high strength glue and interlocking wood joints for durable performance.
Extra strength monofilament webbing suspension platform features high resilient and high density foam to create comfort and rebound in a low-profile cushion. All fabrics, vinyl and/or leathers, and resilient filling material offered by IDEON meet TB-117.