- IDEON Price Guide - November 5, 2018 (8.9 MB)
- SitOnIt Seating Price Guide - November 5, 2018 (26.3 MB)
- FCCC End User Info Sheet (148.9 KB)
- Sell Sheet: Foundation for California Community Colleges (864.1 KB)
Foundation for California Community Colleges
- Foundation for California Community Colleges
- Contract Period: August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2021
- TVR#: 921004
- November 5, 2018 Price Guide (Zone 2 in CAP)
- SitOnIt Seating: Multipurpose seating, stacking chairs, folding chairs and dollies or trucks, designed to support stacking and folding chairs
- IDEON: Tables and accessories/Upholstered seating
- Volume Discount:
- Tier (List Price) Dock Delivery Delivered & Installed Turnkey Installation
- Tier 1: $1 - $25,000 54% 50% 48%
- Tier 2: $25,001 - $300,000 56% 52% 50%
- Tier 3: $300,001+ 58% 54% 52%
- Payment Terms: Net 10 -1% Discount, Net 30
- Accepted Credit Cards: Credit card will be accepted
- SitOnIt Seating Delivery:
- Ships within 2 business days using express fabrics ARO
- Ships within 5 business days using all other fabrics ARO
- Ships within 10 business days using leather ARO
- IDEON Delivery:
- Ships within 10 business days using express fabrics ARO
- There is a $95 net fee for less than three pieces
- Please verify fabric grades on the SitOnIt Seating or IDEON website before ordering.
- Cancellation: Orders which have entered any stage of production cannot be cancelled. Requests for cancellation are not accepted until acknowledged by Exemplis LLC. In the event cancellation is accepted by Exemplis LLC, cancellation charges may be for the entire amount of the order.
- PO Instructions: Orders must have a TVR Number to receive this contract's discounting. The name of the registered End User must appear in full (no abbreviations) on the Purchase Order. End User PO Is required.
- Warranty: Please refer to our warranty page.
- Contract Notes:
- FCCC has embarked upon developing a robust and demanding program of various furniture and building fixtures to address the physical environment needs of its stakeholders.
- FCCC helps colleges, universities, and K-12 districts build and operate their institutions more effectively through programs and services that drive excellence while saving millions of dollars annually.
- FCCC Contract is available to California Community College Districts, CSU system (compromised of 23 campuses), UC System (compromised of 9 campuses), Association of Independent California Colleges and Universities (80 private non-profit colleges and universities), California K-12 Schools, and all other City, County and State Entities.
Contract Ordering Information
Ordering & Payment Address
6415 Katella Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630
Phone: 714-995-4800 x316
Sales Representatives Information
Northern California Territory Manager (North of Visalia)- Shawn Davis
Ph: (415) 516-4245 I firstname.lastname@example.org
Los Angeles Area Territory Manager (South of Visalia)- John Swanstrom
Ph: (310) 266-4567 I email@example.com
San Diego & INland Empire County- Keefe Collins
Ph: (714) 713-0874 I firstname.lastname@example.org