- Mezzanine Brochure (815.3 KB)
- Mezzanine Price List (301.1 KB)
- IDEON Quote Builder (2.9 MB)
- Environmental Data Sheets (99.9 KB)
- Project Spotlight: Genesee Valley Center (475.9 KB)
- Project Spotlight: Harmons (412.1 KB)
- Project Spotlight: Infiniti (582.9 KB)
- Education Sell Sheets (1.8 MB)
- Mezzanine Occasional AutoCad 2D Files (25.8 KB)
- Mezzanine Occasional AutoCad 3D Files (138.3 KB)
- Mezzanine Occasional Revit Files (11.3 MB)
Mezzanine Occasional oval table, medium cherry finish; Visit Modular club chairs, Maharam Tailor Alpine
Tops for Side or Center
The Mezzanine collection comes in two table styles: cube or occasional. Add the finishing touch to any space with tables as distinctive as your seating.
- 5 table top shapes
- 4 custom finishes
- 3 edge types
- 4 leg styles
Mezzanine occasional tables are constructed from 1 1/4" medium density fiberboard with maple veneer and a hard maple edge using the highest quality veneers and hardwoods.
The leg bracket is a robust 5/16" inset carbon steel plate giving an extremely solid attachment to table top. On wooden legs, the bracket pin is epoxy bonded and embedded deep into the leg providing it with a secure and inherently rigid structural capability. The steel legs are supported by a high strength 3/8" grade 5 carbon steel carriage bolt.